This webinar is for professionals considering a career as an expert witness.
Before becoming an expert it is essential to do your groundwork and this seminar will provide everything you need to know about becoming an expert, what is expected from you, how demanding this additional career could be and how fulfilling it can be.
- Understand the duties of an expert
- Understand the different rules and procedures across civil, criminal and family courts
- Understand the different aspects of providing expert evidence – report writing, experts meetings, oral evidence
- Explore the role of a professional body in supporting your development as an expert witness
- Explore the opportunities for developing an expert witness practice
CPD Hours: 1 hour
To find webinar dates, check the Training and Events calendar.
Lecturer: Glenn Robinson, BPP Law School
Glenn joined BPP in 2000 after teaching at several institutions including the Universities of Reading, Buckingham and London. As an associate professor, his major role is as the Head of Programmes for the PGDL and GDL.
He was instrumental in developing the new PGDL course and in leading BPP into the world of online and distance learning.
Since 2000, he has also been an associate lecturer in law with the Open University.