The Expert Witness Institute has two types of membership for organisations:
There are two categories of membership based on the level of vetting and quality assurance undertaken by the organisation. Corporate Membership has a range of unique benefits and there are specific expectations of organisations who are corporate members.
These organisations will be able to demonstrate that they check their experts’ CV, proof of registration with their professional body, and provide professional indemnity insurance. They should also encourage their experts to engage in Continuing Professional Development.
In addition to the above, Corporate Partners will be able to demonstrate that they check the quality and compliance of expert reports prior to the acceptance of an Expert Witness onto their staff/panel and have systems in place to keep staff panel members up-to-date as well as identifying, dealing with and resolving any issues and poor practice.
For full details, check out our Corporate Membership Guide
To apply, please contact us and a member of the team will be in contact.
The Supplier Partner scheme recognises organisations who supply goods and services to the Expert Witness community.
For an annual fee, Supplier Partners receive:
- Use of EWI Supplier Partner logo
- Listing on website
- News release promoting membership
- Featured inclusion in e-newsletter at least twice per year
- One free full-page advert in EWI Journal per year (Currently worth £100)
- 20% discount on advertising rates for EWI Journal
- 10% discount on exhibition and sponsorship packages for Annual Conference
- Highlighted to attendees at relevant seminars
For more information and to apply, please contact us and a member of the team will be in contact.