Established as an expert witness and looking to gain more exposure?
For experienced professionals of all disciplines who are already established as expert witnesses and can meet the rigorous criteria. Individual members are vetted by EWI's membership committee
To apply for membership, use the online form below. As part of your application you will be asked to provide/upload the following information/documents:
- Current CV
- Proof of membership of appropriate regulatory body
- Professional qualification
- Proof of current professional indemnity insurance for specifically for expert witness work
- Anonymised, expert witness report from a closed case which is compliant for the Court and Jurisdiction in which it was submitted. (IMPORTANT: remove all names and dates from the report)
- Three references from instructing solicitors. Please provide us with names and contact details for these solicitors
One-off admin fee: £140
Annual fee: £250 (£240 when you pay by direct debit)
For current Provisional Members of the EWI, there is a £70 admin fee to upgrade your membership.
Current members should use the following Upgrade Form