The following terms and conditions form the basis of the agreement between EWI and the person or organisation making the booking.
1. All room bookings must be made using the Room Booking Form. Signing the form indicates acceptance of EWI terms & conditions and charges.
2. A confirmation email of the booking will be sent to the hirer to acknowledge a confirmed booking.
3. The hirer is responsible for ensuring rooms are suitable for their intended use. Please discuss any issues affecting suitability before making a booking.
4. Rooms are hired out on a half-day or full day basis. A full day is 9.00 am and 5.00 pm. A half day session is either 9.00 am to 1.00 pm or 1.30 pm to 5.00 pm.
5. ‘Full day’ applies to any room booking that does not comply with the times for a half-day session.
6. The hirer must ensure that rooms are vacated by the agreed times.
7. Viewing of the rooms and facilities is welcomed when pre-arranged through firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. You may provide your own equipment for meetings and events.
9. Tea and coffee will be provided as part of the room hire.
10. Should you wish to arrange catering for Lunch, please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
11. As EWI is not VAT registered, no VAT is charged.
12. Charges are as follows:
- Full Day: £150
- Half day: £75
- Full Day: £200
- Half Day: £100
13. All cancellations must be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Cancellation charges will apply for non-attendance of confirmed bookings.
15. If you cancel a room booking, the following charges will be incurred:
- More than 2 months: No charge
- Within 2 months: 50% of total room hire
- Within 5 days: 100% of total room hire
Health and safety
16. Fire instructions are displayed in the meeting rooms and around the building.
Further information and assistance
If you require any further information or have any queries regarding room bookings, please contact email@example.com