This seminar is for professionals considering a career as an expert witness
About the event
This seminar is for professionals considering a career as an expert witness. Before becoming an expert it is essential to do your groundwork and this seminar will provide everything you need to know about becoming an expert, what is expected from you, how demanding this additional career could be and how fulfilling it can be.
• Understand the duties of an expert
• Understand the different rules and procedures across civil, criminal and
• Understand the different aspects of providing expert evidence – report
writing, experts meetings, oral evidence
• Explore the role of a professional body in supporting your development
as an expert witness
• Explore the opportunities for developing an expert witness practice
CPD hours: 1.5
BPP Law School
Glenn joined BPP in 2000 after teaching at a number of institutions including the Universities of Reading, Buckingham and London. As an associate professor, his major role is as the director of training for the GDL and LLB faculty.
He was instrumental in developing the new QLTS course and in leading BPP into the world of online and distance learning.
Since 2000, he has also been an associate lecturer in law with the Open University.